We are in the heart of the Mississippi Delta region and have 350 households. Together we seek to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ by encountering Him in Word and Sacrament and serving Him in others. We welcome and invite all to join us.
We began as part of Catholic mission territory, when an itinerant priest visited only a few times a year. The parish was formally established in 1924, and a small wood frame church was constructed with attached living quarters. A new brick church was finished in 1939, and in 1967 damage from an earthquake confirmed plans to build a new church at our present location.
We hope to break ground in 2019 for a major renovation and addition. See the brochure below to share in the vision.